How to activate Airtel 6x recharge bundle

6x Bundles


The Airtel 6x Bundle is a bonus-on-recharge bundle that gives you six (6) times the value of your recharge for data, SMS and calls to ALL NETWORKS. 6x bundles are open to all Airtel prepaid subscribers.
With Airtel 6x you get six (6) times the value of recharge when you recharge using *555*PIN#.
Bonus received for each recharge denomination is as outlined below:

Recharge Denomination (*555*PIN#)N100N200N300N500N1000
Value ReceivedN600N1200N1800N3000N6000
Validity30 Days30 Days30 Days30 Days30 Days

Bundle values can be used for calls to all networks, data and SMS.




FAQs

How do I get Airtel 6x bonus?
You can get Airtel 6x bonus by recharging using *555*PIN#.

Can I get the 6x bonus with regular recharge?
No. You can only get the bonus when you recharge using *555*PIN#. If you recharge with *126*PIN# you will not get the bonus.

Can I access the 6x bonus multiple times?
Yes. You can access the bonus every time you recharge using *555*PIN#.

Can I get the 6x bonus as a postpaid customer?
No. Only prepaid subscribers have access to the 6x bonus.

How do I check my 6x bonus balance?
You can check your 6x bonus balance by dialing *123#.

Do I lose what is left of my 6x bonus if I do not use it up before the validity expires?
If you buy another 6x bundle before validity expiry, your unused bonus is rolled over into the new bundle and assumes the new bundle's validity. If you do not buy another bundle before validity expiry, any unused bonus value will be lost upon validity expiry.

Can I make international calls or send international SMS from my 6x bonus?
No. You can only make local on-net and off-net calls, SMS from your 6x bonus.

What rates am I charged for calls, data and SMS on my 6x bonus?
The following rates are charged on Airtel 6x:

Local VoiceOn-net CallsN40/min (N0.667/sec)
Off-net CallsN40/min (N0.667/sec)
Local SMSOn net SMSN8/SMS
Off net SMSN8/SMS
DataN100, N200 & N300 Bundles3k/KB
N500, N10001k/KB
SHARE

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment